Dissertation Progress

Last week I completed the final build of the House Robot demo for my dissertation, so now the testers can choose which method of DDB to use at the start of the game and are able to experience both included methods.

I’ve also revised my lit review and subsequent sections, after receiving formal feedback from my tutor. So this week I will be undertaking the testing and data collection process and completing the remaining few sections of the dissertation.

Dissertation Progress

This week I’ve been working on the implementation of DDB in my House Robot game. I have now finished the ‘game world modelling’ variant of DDB, which features modifications to spawn rates, ammo quantities and hiding place invisibility percentages, based on a dynamic assessment of the player’s skill level. So next I need to implement the ‘opponent modelling’ variant, which will feature modifications to the AI itself.