Been working on a graphical update for my dissertation game, House Robot. The original sprites had just been placeholders really, so this time I made an effort and the sprite animations in particular look much better.
I’ve been working on a little doorman/bouncer simulator game, in C# using Unity 5. I’ve only been working on it a few days, but enjoying getting to grips with Unity (even though the game is created almost entirely in code, so I barely touched the main UI.) I’ve also spent some time improving my sprite creation skills, and I think my walking animations have improved a lot.
This week I’ve been improving upon the initial draft of my lit review, by adding additional references to back up points made and to provide a comparing and contrasting of viewpoints in the subject areas.
I’ve also been working on my sprite creation skills, and I’ve managed to draw a much better character sprite for my dissertation and his walking animation spritesheets. My former attempts had literally been created as fast as possible to get something working to test my game, but now I’m putting proper effort in to improve the visual aspect of the game.