Weekly Progress

Last week I finished off the first section of my literature review for my dissertation. This first section describes the various approaches to dynamic difficulty balancing in games. I also made a start on the second section which focuses on AI behaviours.

I also managed to create a basic 3D model for a creature I’m making for my 3D modelling class, using 3DS Max. 3D modelling is an area I’m not very experienced in, but after I got used to using the toolkit I found it quite enjoyable. Next I need to add more detail to the model and texture it.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s